Our on-site Sunday morning service will be resuming Sunday, June 21, 2020.
Previous online services:
Posted: 0/14/2020 – 11:01 AM
Dear Harvest congregation,
Great news – we are making plans to reopen the building… Harvest Church!
Sunday, June 21st, for our regular 10:00 a.m. worship service.
Praise the Lord! Yes, Praise the Lord.
Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever. Psalm 106:1
For the time being, we will implement the following guidelines and recommendations for our worship services:
- We will plan to have door-greeters, who will hold doors open for entrances and exits, so door handles won’t have to be touched by the congregation.
- We have removed paper and pens from the sanctuary and won’t use bulletins.
- We encourage you to maintain 6 feet of social distance between yourself and others not in your
- Please sit in household groups, ensuring there are 3 chairs from you to the next person or household group.
- We are asking all those in attendance to consider this a “no personal contact event.” (i.e. avoid hugging, handshakes, etc.)
- We encourage each person or family in attendance to make a personal decision about whether to wear a face mask or not.
- Ministries/Activities temporarily canceled on site include: nursery, Cubbies, King’s Kids, as well as forgoing serving of coffee/cookies/snacks and fellowship meals.
- There will be a short children’s ministry teaching during the service until we can open up nursery and children’s ministries.
- You are welcome to bring coffee, tea, or water. Snacks for your children are allowed.
- We encourage attenders to wash hands and we plan to have hand sanitizer available.
- When the church service is over, we encourage visiting outside the building.
If you are sick or have been sick recently, we encourage you to worship online with our sister church in Minneapolis at Hometown Church Sundays at 10am. Find their YouTube here: Hometown Church
- If you are in an at-risk population (immune-compromised, etc.), you also may want to consider worshipping online.
We are excited to see you!
Hebrews 10:25 …not giving up meeting together…encouraging one another—
and all the more as [we] see the Day approaching.
Pastor Luke and Pastor Eric
Posted: 3/20/2020 – 2:23 PM
Please join us in prayer this Sunday morning as we look to God for His peace and guidance through these difficult times.
Posted: 3/18/2020 – 9:05 PM
(Please check back here for future updates.)
Good evening Harvest Church and friends,
The church is not a building where we meet, but a people – a body of believers in Jesus Christ united in loving God and loving people. The current health pandemic offers the church a unique challenge and opportunity to be the church. Partly by considering the health and safety of others and doing what is best for our community, but most importantly, by praying for each other and being ready to reach out with the gospel and love of Jesus Christ to those who are alarmed, hurting or unsure. God is our sure hope in times of trouble.
In light of recent events and following CDC health guidelines and state-wide recommendations, Harvest will not be having Sunday Services or on-site activities for the time being. While we continue to closely monitor the health situation, we are adapting our community life and outreach to abide by health guidelines to keep our community as healthy as we can, while staying true to ‘being the church’. During the coming weeks, we will help you stay connected and informed by utilizing texts and also updating our website: harvestchurchmn.com/covid-19/
If you are a vulnerable individual, a senior adult or have basic needs, we would like to help connect you to places and people that can help. You may call Pastor Eric (701-314-0090), Pastor Luke (218-202-0133), Jacki (701-314-0109) or Jessica (218-202-0162).
Finally, remember that God is forever on the throne and nothing can change that. Let’s creatively be the Church together, even while we’re apart.
Your partners in Christ,
Pastor Eric and Jacki,
Pastor Luke and Jessica