Everything that happens at Harvest Church is heavily reliant upon the time, labor and creativity of volunteers. We would not be very welcoming if it weren’t for the greeters who arrive early to prepare the refreshments and welcome people. We would not have childcare if it weren’t for the volunteers that setup and sanitized toys, prepared a lesson and sacrificed being in the service in order to watch children. It’s not just a chore, but also an opportunity – an opportunity for YOU to not just be an attender, but also a contributor at Harvest.
1. Meet new people and develop friendships while working together.
2. Use your time, skills and talents to contribute to the church body at Harvest.
3. The Bible says that “he who refreshes others, will himself be refreshed.”
4. Jesus said that even he did not come to be served, but to serve. You can show your love for God by serving others!
Want to get involved?
1. Consider serving in one of our ministries at Harvest Church:
- Music Team (Vocalist, Instrumentalist)
- Media Team (Sound Tech, Media Personnel)
- Church Cleaning
- Greeting & Refreshments
- Vertical Youth Group (Grades 6th-12th)
- King’s Kids (Ages 5-12)
- Cubbies (Ages 3-4)
- Nursery (Ages 0-2)
2. Pray about it.
3. Once you decide on a ministry that interests you, contact us. We will get you in touch with the leader of the ministry.